Rideon Mower Won't Start

I have a Castle Garden rideon mower. I only had it running a couple of months ago (cut the garden), it was sitting up in the garage since then, now it won't start. The lights come on, everything seems OK, but it just won't start. The orange light beside the red button to get the blades cutting came on. Any help or ideas please.

Check the battery. Probaly low on juice.Use a trickle charger for a day.

Its grand, fixed it,was a safety issue,plug underneath came undone, was to do with the gears,safety connector to engine,saying it was in gear when wasn't,simple to fix,just plugged it back in

Thank you for letting us know you found your problem.
I would just like to add that so many people do not "winterize" their mowers properly and then have many problems when "cutting time" comes around.
Just in case you need information on storing your mower properly, I have gathered some easy to follow instructions. I believe if someone does nothing else, just adding a fuel stabilizer would save them countless problems (and money).

www.consumerreports.org/.../index.htm

www.jackssmallengines.com/.../