Riding Mower Won't Start

I have a Craftsman ProSeries garden tractor purchased new in May 2016. It is a model 20447, 26HP Kohler V-Twin. I mowed the yard and was almost done. I shut off the mower to get off and when I got back on it wouldn't start. It rolls over, but won't hit.

It is getting fuel. I purchased new sparks plugs and put it. The spark plugs are sparking. I won't crank on over. When I take the spark plugs out to dry them off after the engine floods out one spark plug drips from gas and the other one barely has any at all on it.

May of 2016? It should still be under warranty. I would have it checked out. Last year I bought a new riding mower and we had to take it back and exchange it after 2 weeks due to a faulty fuel line.