Riding Mower Yard Machine Stalled and Won't Restart?

0
Share
2
Save
Follow
Print

Hi, I had checked the fluids before starting and I did a couple rounds. I had pause for a moment and had foot on the clutch and was idling on rabbit, I slow it down to middle and then let go of the clutch and then it stalled and it won't start again. Just "rearing" but won't catch. What can I do about this simple problem?

Did you hold in the clutch AND also set the engine speed back to start position? It probably won't start with the speed set on rabbit. If you need to, read through your owner's manual for a little refresher on your mower operations. Also, did your fluid check include the fuel? I know it seems like a no-brainer, but we all forget the simple things sometimes. Good luck.

This article from Sears has good troubleshooting tips. www.searspartsdirect.com/.../ridtr04

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersJune 3, 2021
🎆
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Riding-Mower-Yard-Machine-Stalled-and-Wont-Restart.html