Gold Answer Medal for All Time! 617 Answers
This was something I made one day I had some old vegetables lying around. It can taste good and be completely fat free. You can add butter or coconut oil. It can be festive-looking.
Cook Time: 35
- 1 whole cabbage (red or green)
- 2 apples
- 6 potatoes
- 1 tomato
- 1 stick butter (optional)
- 3 Tbsp salt
- 3 Tbsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp turmeric
- Cut up potatoes and apples in very small wedges. Add to baking pan, layered, with butter and salt. When finished, cover with foil.
- Cut cabbage into a giant flower and put in a different, larger oven pan.
- Put tomato in the middle. Season with butter and spices. Add apple wedges in between cabbage wedges.
- Put in oven for at least 35 minutes. Enough to where outsides are crispy and cabbages and potatoes are fully cooked.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.