Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Fresh asparagus can be prepared in many ways. Try this tasty roasted version, with the asparagus drizzled with olive oil, then sprinkled with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. This page contains a roasted asparagus recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A restaurant-quality dish that is easy to prepare.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings and can easily be adjusted.
Source: Cooking group I belong to
- 4 - 5 stalks asparagus, per person
- olive oil
- seasoned breadcrumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and dry asparagus. Snap off the tough end at the bottom. I compost mine.
- Lay the asparagus down in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Turn the asparagus to fully coat.
- Sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs. I had unseasoned crumbs, so I added salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the asparagus.
- Roast 15 minutes.
March 5, 20170 found this helpful
I have sent this to my son as he loves asparagus! Now he has a new way to fix it.
Thanks for very clear instructions.
March 6, 20170 found this helpful
I'm glad you can use this recipe. This site is wonderful for sharing.