Cabbage is really good roasted with olive oil, lemon juice, and a little
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp bacon bits, optional
- 1 Cabbage quartered
- Take a square of aluminum foil and put one of the four pieces of cabbage into the aluminum foil square, and then drizzle the oil over the cabbage.
- Toss the other ingredients over it, and then close the square over each quarter of cabbage. You just fold over the sides of the foil and scrunch it closed.
- Put the foil wrapped cabbages on a baking sheet and put in the oven. Cook at 425 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes and serve.
I so love these "Hobo" type meals! When food cooks like this, flavors all blend together.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.