Rocker Soles for Heel Spur Relief

I have also suffered from heel spurs and my solution to the pain and final cure was to wear rocker soled shoes! I found the shoes were such a relief eventually I could wear my regular shoes again!

There are many foot problems that can be helped and healed by wearing the correct shoe or orthotic support. In this example, a much cheaper fix is an orthotic heel or sole insert you can purchase over the counter.

However, you must be certain of your exact foot problem before trying to treat the problem yourself. There are many sites online that can help you such as wikipedia, webmd and orthoinfo.

Plantar fasciitis and heel pain are often caused by poor shoes. Im of the opinion that wearing the right footwear with good support is the best way to prevent these foot problems from occurring. However, if you would like to try anything to get rid of the pain, shockwave therapy might help. This therapy helps help blood vessels and bone cells within your body to regenerate so that they heal faster.