Roof Repair Assistance for Low Income Homeowners

Do you know any government programs that can assist me in repairing my roof? I am a single mother of 3 kids. I can not afford to repair my roof. I don't make a lot of money at my job and I pay all my bills by myself. I have no money left after I pay my bills and I really need a new roof on my home. Please help me!

Here is the link for repairs from usa.gov.

Anonymous

Dont want no $200 dollars not true. Told me tat before said a $1000. Answer questions for hours. No thousand dollars. Im SUPRISE at you amazon

Here is a link to help:

www.homeadvancement.com/.../grants

need help for a grant. took the income eligibility and was approved or eligibile.for a loan just need a grant my husband is 70+ and I am 63+and on disability. We had to put our credit cards on a debt relieve program so our credit is low for now. Our house insurance is going to drop us due to the roof problem and if that happens we lose our morgage..We have a couple of estamates now and they are more then what we owe on the morgage.

We have only our ss and ssi income to pay for the every day to day expenses. My medical expense is at workable expense only in the future I forsee more..