Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
An easy recipe, delicious and healthy recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp crushed rosemary
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 1/2 lb potatoes, cut in 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix oil and all of the spices in a bowl or bag.
- Add the chicken and potatoes and coat all surfaces.
- Spray a foil-lined pan with cooking spray. Evenly place chicken and potatoes.
- Roast until chicken is cooked and potatoes are tender. Turn potatoes a few times.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.