Roasted Vegetables and Rosemary Chicken Soup Recipe
Vegetable soup with rosemary chicken is a meal your family will love to eat anytime of year. This page contains roasted vegetables and rosemary chicken soup recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I often roast twice the vegetables and freeze them with chicken and minced rosemary for a really quick weeknight meal. A rotisserie chicken supplies enough meat for two soups and can be used to make homemade broth too.
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 2 potatoes, coarsely chopped (Yukon Gold are my favorite)
- 1 each, green and red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 large yellow or sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 4-6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 2 qts. chicken broth
Roast vegetables in 350 degree F oven, uncovered for 1 hour or until soft and browned. When vegetables are done, add to soup pot with chicken, rosemary and broth. Let simmer for at least 30 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste.
Jess from Portland, OR