Healthy Rotisserie Chicken Wraps
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 23, 2017
These are healthy wraps featuring Costco's Rotisserie Chicken as the protein ingredient, and the filling is your option. These wraps are perfect to bring to school, work or to eat at home with the family! Easy to eat and for everyone to enjoy.
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 20
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 pkg whole wheat wrap
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- spring lettuce mix
- dash of salt and pepper
- Slice tomatoes, cucumbers, and avocado.
- Slice or shred your rotisserie chicken (your preference).
- The wraps I used are called Flat Out soft 100% whole wheat. This package has 6 so I was able to make 6 wraps. You can use any wraps of your choice.
- So all I did was grab a wrap, spread avocado, add the spring lettuce mix, tomatoes, cucumber, and fresh mozzarella, dash of salt/pepper and that is it!
- Ready to eat or save in a container to bring to school or work.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.