Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
I took advantage of the great sales on chicken and potatoes this week. I made this recipe for the first time. It will definitely be made many more times. The spices really give the meat and potatoes a delicious flavor. This recipe is for 4 servings. I doubled the recipe so that I could have leftovers for my busy workweek.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Total Time: 45-55 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Recipe found at store with McCormick spices
- 1 tsp minced garlic (dried)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp crushed rosemary (dried)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 lb potatoes (I left the skin on), cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the oil and the spices in a bag or large bowl.
- Add the chicken and potatoes. Coat thoroughly.
- Arrange the chicken and potatoes in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Roast in oven 30 minutes, turning the potatoes occasionally (my chicken took 40 minutes-check for juices running clear and tender potatoes).
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!