Salmon Loaf Supreme
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
This is a great, healthy dish that any salmon lover will enjoy!
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 2 cups flaked salmon ($2.39)
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip ($.50)
- 1 can cream of celery soup ($.89)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- Combine Miracle Whip, soup, egg, salt, onion, green pepper, and lemon juice.
- Add salmon and bread crumbs.
- Bake in greased 8x2 inch loaf pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees F. Serves 4.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.