Salmon Topped with Pineapple and Mushrooms
Sautéed white and green onions, pineapple, and mushrooms go wonderfully with seasoned cooked salmon fillets. This is a recipe for salmon topped with pineapple and mushrooms
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This meal was inspired because I had left over pineapples and mushrooms.
If you have left over pineapple, mushrooms, or any other ingredients - you could incorporate them for the topping of your salmon. It was delicious and healthy.
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 15
Total Time: 30
- 4 lb salmon
- 4 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 5 Cloves garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 package mushroom
- 1/4 pineapple
- 3 stems green onion
- 1/2 white onion
- 4 vegetable oil
- Clean salmon with a little bit of salt and wash gently. Pat dry, and time to marinate the salmon.
- In a bowl, place all your salmon in and add garlic powder, dash of pepper, sesame oil, and lemon juice for at least one hour.
- Wash and cut mushroom. Get a pot and steam the mushroom for 7 minutes and set aside.
- At least an hour has passed, you can cook the salmon. Use a large pan on high heat and add vegetable oil and garlic. Then cook salmon on each side for 4 minutes.
- Once salmon is finished cooking, set the salmon aside on a plate. Use the same pan, add white onion, pineapple, green onion, and mushrooms with dash of salt and sautéed in your pan for a few minutes.
- Ready to plate your salmon and top with your toppings. Serve side of rice and enjoy your healthy and delicious meal!