Save Trees and Money by Reducing Toilet Paper

I hate spending money on toilet paper it is so expensive and and uses up so many resources; It also fills up the system. At first, I was embarrassed about this tip but no more! Now I use a soft washcloth (for #1 only). I rinse it well after each use and hang on a small cup holder discreetly behind the toilet where I can reach it.

I actually like this so much better than paper. It is cool and cleans well and doesn't leave lots of paper debris behind. As long as you rinse the cloth well, you can use it for a few days and then throw it in the laundry.

For BM I use baby wipes. I don't throw them away. I wash them too. I bought a large package 3 years ago and still use them. They get softer with each wash. When I used toilet paper. I didn't flush. I threw away That saved my sewer system from backing up.

We found bidets on Groupon or Daily Sale. They were less than $50 and easy to install.