Saving Money on Vacuum Bags

If you have a vacuum that uses dust collection bags, you know that they can be expensive to replace. This is a page about saving money on vacuum bags.

I have an expensive vacuum that has cloth-like HEPA filter bags that I must purchase. In order to get more use out of them, I cut open the top of the bag and dumping the waste, then stitch it shut on my sewing machine. Works great!

By apm127 from Long Branch

It can be expensive and time-consuming to continually have to buy disposable vacuum cleaner bags. Frugal folk have learned how to empty them out and use them again. This is a page about how to reuse disposable vacuum bags.

Disposable Vacuum Bag

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Save your old vacuum cleaner bag attachment to modify most any bag to fit in your vacuum. This is a page about using any vacuum cleaner bag.

Using Any Vacuum
Cleaner Bag

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsFebruary 8, 2013
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-on-Vacuum-Bags.html