Scaring a Mockingbird

We are staying at this RV park right now and we have this annoying mockingbird that will attack everybody's windows. I'm pretty sure it sees its reflection. Every single day it will go to our window and slam into it and peck it, including our new truck when it's here. This has gone on for 2 weeks straight now and I'm starting to lose sleep over the little brat. I've even got videos of it attacking other peoples' vehicles and RVs. Does anyone know of anything to scare it away?

I have had some luck scaring away a variety of birds by hanging unwanted CDs from strings in front of whatever I want to keep them away from. If it is a car window, you can use those little safe suction cups and string them from a old shoelace or piece of yarn. Most birds hate the reflection and keep away. My friend went so far (but she is super creative) of making a thing a ma jig shaped like an owl that was affixed to a post that was put in front of her garden and that worked until the weather destroyed it after a few summers.

Wishing you an easy solution to scare them away!

PS...this guy shows you how to make the kind I like but with metal chain

youtu.be/9Hcdz1I_yi8

The shiny surface of a CD will scare the birds.

Most birds do not like wind chimes, the noise scares then away. Also birds do not like shiny objects, you can make your own using coat hangers , take aluminum foil, cut in strips and tie hanging down from the coat hanger.

Hope this is of help, good luck !!

Shoot it! Or try a plastic snake