Seared Salmon Fillet
Here is a quick way to prepare salmon. It came out really moist.
Total Time: 5 minutes prep, 10 minutes cooking
Yield: One fillet for each person
Source: Food Network
- salmon fillets, skin on
- salt and pepper
- Heat a large non-stick skillet (I used a cast-iron pan) with the oil.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the fillets skin-side down in the pan. Do not move them.
- When they are 3/4 of the way done (about 7 minutes), flip them over and cook another 3 minutes. The fillets should be a little pink in the middle.
- Serve right away with the skin side up.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!