Selling Crochet Crafts Online

I love to crochet and would love to sell some of what I have done. As I am in Malaysia, what would be the best option for me to sell online and how about postal charges? Thank you!

By Hema

I would try storenvy.com. you can choose which countries you want to sell to, but you have to figure out the shipping. Here in the USA, we can go online to USPS.COM and figure out the price with weight, size and how fast you want it to arrive. Hope that can help! I have my store on there (tsqualitycrochet.storenvy.com) and I only had a few sales online, most of my sells I make in person, in Facebook groups.

Crafts Selling CraftsOctober 14, 2014
🎂
🌻
📓