Selling Trees on Property

I am trying to find a place that will buy the 50 to 60 pine trees on my property. I live in Cameron NC. Every company I call either won't call me back or said they won't do anything less than 20 acres of trees.

Removing trees is hard work involving expensive equipment. It is probably not worth their time. Put an ad in Freecycle or Craigslist and give the trees away in exchange for removing them.

This may be a dumb question, but if they are smaller pines, can you hold off until Christmas time and get someone to help cut them down and sell them off for holiday trees?

If they are larger trees, Judy has the best suggestion.

Good luck!

At least you're not in Western NC. Trying to sell trees here is like trying to sell coal in Newcastle. People actually opt to invest in sawmills and use the logs/trees for their own purposes

you might choose to do that and then sell the lumber yourself. I think you can get some sort of sawmill for a couple 1000. Even use them to build your home or whatnot. Then rent out the sawmill or resell it. I think that's what I would reseach doing if I were in your situation