Setting a Housecleaning Price

How much should be charged for a full deep cleaning of a high end home with 6 bedrooms, 6 and one half baths, an extra large living room, dining room, 2 kitchens, and a large basement used for parties and a bar.

In my area half the house would be done in one day and the other half later in the week. About $150 each time.

Every area varies, but I would research in your area the average cost and from there decide what would be a reasonable price to charge.

I would get a quote from someone in your area that does the same services. My friend used to run a cleaning business and when he moved house, he had to get quotes from others and get an average.