Sharpen Razors with Denim

Razors can be so expensive and only seem to be going up in price these days. You can extend the life of your razors by many months using this super easy and cost-free tip. Before and after shaving, take a pair of jeans and swipe the razor with some pressure against the denim 20 times in an upward fashion (opposite of the way you shave - you don't want to shave your jeans!). Then do it 20 times in the other direction. This helps clean, dry, straighten and fine tune the blades. You will be amazed at how many more uses you will get out of your razors.

Source: My husband

I don't understand what you mean by " Then do it 20 times in the other direction." Can you explain. Thanks.

If you were wearing the jeans doing this, it's basically up your pant leg, then down your pant leg, but always with the razor head going opposite the way you shave. I hope that makes sense.

I think swiping the razor one way would be as effective as two. I worked for ten years in the garment industry (Ladies apparel), handled much, much denim. I never saw a two way denim, unless it was corded, (Only two way stretch or one way slub).

With that said, I am anxious to try this tip. I do believe it will work. Atttosa is correct. I was getting ten razors for one dollar at Dollar Tree. Now, all I can get is five.

Health & Beauty Beauty Men's GroomingDecember 10, 2013
🎂
🌻
📓