Shopping Stores that are Closing

It's always sad to see a store close, I feel for the employees and their families. On the brighter side, you find some great deals. My local Albertsons is closing and everything is on clearance. They are also still taking coupons. The best deals right now are on party supplies and health and beauty products.

I saved $105.08 on my shopping trip with the 30-60% off and my coupons. (the discount comes off of the lowest price. Some were already on clearance) Look for store closing sales and really stock up. I found everything for my son's next birthday party and the savings was 80%!

By Lisa from Lakewood