Product FinderConsumer Advice

Shopping for Arm and Hammer Washing Soda

Why has Arm and Hammer discontinued selling washing soda to the public in 2012 and laundry detergent manufacturers still buy it by the ton. Could it be more folks are making their own products nowadays and scaring the brand companies with their outrageous prices? hmmm (I've been making my own supplies and herbal TX's for decades and have never seen anything like this behavior of the monopolies we have today in America.)

By Leah

My Walmart (Mitchell, SD) has it. It's right between the 32 oz. box of 20 Mule Team Borax.

Arm and Hammer washing soda is till available. There are many places it is sold. First, I would ask your local grocery store if they have discontinued the product or if they can order it for you. Second, Arm and Hammer is ownedby Church and Dwight of Princeton N.J. You can call them at 1-800-833-9532 and ask them where you can purchse the product in your area. Or e-mail them at churchdwight.com
I see the product is available at Ace hardware, Amazon and Drugstore.com

Just bought some last week. Try a different store, or a small ma and pop hardware store.

If they don't have it, they would be willing to order it for you.