Pet PagesPets

Shyaneene (Tortoiseshell) and Skeeter (Black Shorthair)

Shyanne is on the left and Skeeter on the right. They are 8 and 5 respectively. Both are short hairs. I adopted Shyanne when I felt she was in danger. She was tiny and not even weaned and kids were mistreating her. Skeeter is one of Shyanne's kittens. She was so pretty when born that I couldn't give her up!

Shyanee's favorite thing to do is run. She runs all over the house, then up the floor-to-ceiling post she goes! :)

Skeeter loves to crawl under blankets and chase the foil-type balls. Both cats are special to with their own little personalities. I know a lot of people don't care for tortoiseshells and black cats, but to me they are very special.

By Linda from Fort Smith, AR

They are beautiful! I have a tortoiseshell and a black cat too, I love them a lot! These two are very comfortable together and look very happy~

Thanks for sharing your beautiful babies and thank you for taking care of the one when she was in danger! You make the world a better place, and angels who walk the earth don't always have wings.

Here are two of my babies, two out of five that I have. This is Mickey, the grey one, and Whiskers, the black one.

Blessings, Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your kitties are beautiful! I had a tortie once, and she was very elegant and beautiful. Her name was Velvet. I had adopted her and one of her kittens, a red tabby named Ginger, when they needed a home. They're gone now, but I loved them very much. Best wishes to you, Shyanne and Skeeter, for many happy years together!

Reply Like this photo? Yes