Slip-proof Your Lap Desk

I bought a lap desk the other day. It was in sorry shape, so I got it for $1.00. I came home, re-snapped the bean bag in one place, and cleaned it. It worked great until my plate almost slipped off!

So, I got out the old glue gun and went to town. It's ugly as sin, but so functional now that I literally can keep things, as you will see, on it at a slant. Nothing will slide off. Dishes, notebooks, binders, calculators, scissors, pens, kindle fire, laptop, and the hits just keep on coming!

Simply glue spots where you want them, let cool and you are golden. You can make big circles, criss-cross like lattice work, or make happy faces or squiggly lines. I had grandiose ideas of making it so it looked like stitching. Yeah, that didn't work!

So have some fun and while this might have to be redone once in a while glue sticks are cheap. If you like the way this works, you might do it on other things that "slip your grip". They would need to be kept dry, so keep that in mind.
Hope you like this. PBP

Source: My desperate brain

Better Living Frugal Living TipsJanuary 28, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-02-02 10:23:19 in 760 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

TipsFrugal Living