Small Black Specks That Leave Sores?

I feel as if something is biting or stinging me. When I look, I need a magnifying glass just to see these little black specks that are there. The feeling stops when I remove these black specks. The longer I leave them on the more it hurts. And when I take a shower, I can't wash my hair standing up in the shower because when I do my whole body start to itch so bad that I can scratch it until I bleed. The worst part is it leave sores on my scalp, my face, my shoulders, my upper arms, my upper back and now the middle of my back. It's not scratching, it's when I remove the black specks the sores appear. Please help!

It's been going on now for two years. It seems to be getting worse. I went to a dermatologist. they said it was due to follicles in my hair. I tried medicated shampoo, I've even tried antibacterial shampoo on my head and my body and it doesn't help

Could it be bed bugs?

I am not a doctor but will share what I know:
Morgellons disease (MD) is a rare disorder characterized by the presence of keratin and collagen fibers underneath, embedded in, and erupting from unbroken skin or slow-healing sores. Some people with the condition also experience a sensation of crawling, biting, and stinging on and in their skin.

Researchers believe there might be a connection to Lymes disease. Please try to find a university hospital to take up this case; there also is a support group called Morgellons Disease Foundation. Another cause for this can be an excess of the brain chemical dopamine. Please be persistent in your quest for answers! Doctors sometimes need to be pushed to adequately address this condition.

Sometimes you have to go to more than one doctor to find someone who can help you. Good luck.

Since this has already been bothering you for over 2 years and you have seen doctors who cannot seem to find what is causing this I would suggest you make an appointment with one of the major health clinics just as Mayo Clinic or a university that specializes in medicine.

Mayo Clinic has facilities all over the US so check to see if one is near you. If not, try to locate a university, such as University of Florida, that specializes in medicine.
You may be able to see them through some type of financial service so the cost will not be so high. You can discuss that with them if you're accepted.
These clinics do not usually just pass you off to a doctor but do real tests to get to the problem - and - solution.
Hope you will have good news soon - post back if you find help.

This also can be Ceratoponidae- No-See-Ums or commonly known as biting Midges.- www.bing.com/search?q=no+see+um+bugs&cvid= These cause a lot of pain, and often need a professional and Doctors care for this insect.- www.terminix.com/.../

Health & Beauty AdviceApril 29, 2021
👔
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Small-Black-Specks-That-Leave-Sores.html