Identifying Little Black Biting Bugs

These bugs are small, black, and pin head sized. They are very hard to even see. Sometimes I see white ones, also. They seem to get in my clothes and bite. My wife doesn't seem to get bitten or says she can't feel anything on her. What's going on? I'm not crazy. I can feel when something is crawling on me and biting me.

By D

Are they fleas?

Anonymous

Mites

No! They're not fleas! More like a no-seeum. And they're in the carpet, on the tile. All over me , in my clothes, biting biting and I cannot vacuum them up!

HI, We had an outbreak of cats flees last year and I was always bitten but my husband was not. However I have since found out that we were both being bitten it's just that my skin reacted and his did not. If safe for you to do so, you could take an antihistamine tablet, or use a cream, this should stop you being itchy.

If these are in your bed then they are bed bugs and you need a new bed and possibly the room and rooms closest sprayed as they will spread. Body heat brings them out at night and you may see them different sizes and colours depending on their ages.

If it is on you and you clothing than it my be fleas in which case your house needs treated, which you can do your self. So will any pets that you have.
Hope this helps a little. Best of luck.

It may NOT be bedbugs, and when you have bedbugs any GOOD PCO will NOT tell you to throw out your bed. Beds can be treated. If you throw out your bed you are risking spreading the infestation anywhere that bed goes. Simply call a PCO and follow his/her instructions. If they tell you to get rid of your bed; find a new, less lazy PCO.

Did you ever find out through a magnifying glass what those things were I am also having the same problem fighting in our clothes everything don't know what to we tried exterminators near thing it still don't work we need help bad

Anonymous

These are not bed bugs. I know what bed bugs look like. They look like lint in a clear cover. Don't know how to describe the outside if the bug. Sometimes they look ling in shape and other times they are round.

It's hard to get them out of the outside coating. You barley see legs and wings in them. I put a lighter to a couple of them. Thats when I seen the legs and wings.

I'm finding them everywhere including my clothes,

The next time you see one, try and capture it. You can then put it in a pill bottle till it's dead. Then, if you have a 400x magnifying glass, see what it looks like. Then get on this site

http://www.goog  1024&bih=625

and see if you can identify it. Then, you can see how to eradicate them. PBP

It could be some kind of mite. They bite some people and avoid others. Apply insecticide and vacuum often.