Identifying Little Black Biting Bugs

These bugs are small, black, and pin head sized. They are very hard to even see. Sometimes I see white ones, also. They seem to get in my clothes and bite. My wife doesn't seem to get bitten or says she can't feel anything on her. What's going on? I'm not crazy. I can feel when something is crawling on me and biting me.

By D

Are they fleas?

Anonymous

Mites

HI, We had an outbreak of cats flees last year and I was always bitten but my husband was not. However I have since found out that we were both being bitten it's just that my skin reacted and his did not. If safe for you to do so, you could take an antihistamine tablet, or use a cream, this should stop you being itchy.

If these are in your bed then they are bed bugs and you need a new bed and possibly the room and rooms closest sprayed as they will spread. Body heat brings them out at night and you may see them different sizes and colours depending on their ages.

If it is on you and you clothing than it my be fleas in which case your house needs treated, which you can do your self. So will any pets that you have.
Hope this helps a little. Best of luck.

It may NOT be bedbugs, and when you have bedbugs any GOOD PCO will NOT tell you to throw out your bed. Beds can be treated. If you throw out your bed you are risking spreading the infestation anywhere that bed goes. Simply call a PCO and follow his/her instructions. If they tell you to get rid of your bed; find a new, less lazy PCO.

The next time you see one, try and capture it. You can then put it in a pill bottle till it's dead. Then, if you have a 400x magnifying glass, see what it looks like. Then get on this site

http://www.goog … 1024&bih=625

and see if you can identify it. Then, you can see how to eradicate them. PBP

It could be some kind of mite. They bite some people and avoid others. Apply insecticide and vacuum often.