Black Biting Insects

I have just found these tiny little black bugs in my bedroom. They're all over the skirting boards and I have seen them on my bedside table. I have also just found one in my actual bedding. I have had bites before which I thought were bed bugs, but these little things don't seem to be bed bugs to me. Can anybody possibly help me ID them please? Thanks in advance!

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

This works on bed bugs and other bugs, you can add a little more of the concentrate Lysol, kills them on contact, keep spraying every couple days to kill eggs that hatch...Walmart carries the Lysol.
https://www.pin … 891243373994752/

Those are bedbugs!!! Ive had them a few times.

Those are bedbugs we have had them before, you will need to bomb your apartment house or which ever almost weekly. Wash your bedding on high hot dry on hot as well. Good luck

The photo of the bites looks exactly like the pictures I just saw that were SCABIES. Especially the track of bumps in a row. Hope that helps.

Just because that appears like SCABIES does not mean it is , put some rubbing alcohol on it and then aloe Vera from the bottle for sunburns and keep it in the refrigerator. First off, I am experiencing these same stupid bugs and my exterminator told me to not bomb cause it spreads them and he had nothing to help me. To just keep running my sweeper and washing my stuff and using a dryer to kill them. I can tell you this when they bury themselves into your skin it hurts so bad it feels like it's burning.

I truly think since my husband does yard work for other people he brought these into our house !! Namely because our cat has them as he is an indoor cat and my dog has them and she is in and out but treated with Frontline Plus and still has them and also the cat is treated too. We've spent money like crazy trying to get rid of these and nothing. Now I am going to try the yellow Listerine . Good luck to you !!

I'm finding these lil black or brown bugs I tube and they don't seems to be fleas cause they are very easy to kill they are just appearing out the blue

I am trying to verify if the person that listed the picture (the first of three in a row, with a small bug ) is that life-size or blown-up? Does it actually have a small yellow streak across the middle with little grey dots(if you look close) on all of the bugs, and is the size aprox 1 cm? If so, it is probably a larder beetle.