Sno-Bol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

Category Cleaning
Knowing whether a product will be effective is nice to know before you purchase it. This guide contains Sno-Bol toilet bowl cleaner reviews.

I have finally found a product that removes rust stains from your shower doors, tile, floors, walls, etc. It is called Sno-Bol, it's a toilet bowl cleaner and you can buy it real cheap at a Dollar store, Walmart,etc. for only like a dollar or two.

All you need to do is put the Sno-Bol liquid into a spray bottle that you use only for this and nothing else. Wear gloves when using because it will burn your hands. Just spray all over the stained area, no scrubbing needed, although some stains may require a bit of elbow grease. All you really have to do is let it set for a while until the stains disappear. some stains may require a second application.

I had tried everything on the market like CLR and BAM! meant to remove hard water rust stains, but nothing worked until my friend Amy told me about Sno-Bol. I can't get over how great it works and how easily it removes the rust stains on everything I've tried it on. I hope that you all will be as equally amazed and grateful at how Sno-Bol works.

Source: A tip from a friend, Amy.

By Anna from Jensen Beach, FL

Sno Bowl IS fantastic. I live in Fremont, Nebraska and can't find it anywhere. Is there somewhere locally that sells it? I looked at Walmart's web site and they have it listed for about $34 for a 32 oz. bottle. That "has" to be wrong, and I can't get any answers from them. Can anyone give me a retail store locally that sells it?

By Kathy

Answers

Check out your local food/grocery store. Or True Value or Ace Hardware. That's were I get mine, anytime I see they have it? I buy 6 bottles or all of it.

Stack it up at home. I even have ordered a case (12) through the grocery store.

Family dollar sells it. I live in the Hudson valley in NY and that's the only place I found it!

Anonymous

Try your dollar stores, like Dollar General and Family Dollar !!

Try Amazon. They have everything, and if your a prime member, it usually ships free.
We love  it.
Kathy

Where can I buy Sno Bowl?

By sharon from Chatsworth, GA

Answers

Try amazon.com
Hope this helps!

Go on line to get it at alice.com

Anonymous

Distilled vinegar purchased at the grocery store and an every other day toilet bowl brushing will clean just as well and save you a lot of money ;-)