Sort Junk Mail At The Mailbox

The quickest way to get rid of junk mail is to have a wastebin (waste basket) somewhere near where you pick up the mail. Don't let the junk mail get any further. Drop it in the wastebin right there and then and you will have no worries about junk mail clutter.

By Kate from Ontario, Canada

I like to put a bunch of the junk mail in one of the return envelopes, and return them to the sender, postage paid. The ones that include a postage paid envelope.

I must get at least 2 or 3 "offers" just from ATT alone. I am going to continue to just return them. I suppose I could just write on the envelope "refused, return to sender."