Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
November 4, 2019
Use homemade or store-bought pie crust to make wonderful soup crackers that everyone will talk about. I used a spring-type pie crust cutter. You can use any cookie cutter that makes a soup-sized cracker. Use any spices you like. You can also use cinnamon and sugar to make little cookies. There are themed cutters for all holidays, so you can make this all year long.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 50-60 crackers
- crust for a 2-crust pie
- spices (Italian seasoning, garlic powder, sage, pink Himalayan salt are just suggestions)
- parchment paper
- Cut out the pie crust. Roll out the scraps to make as many crackers as possible.
- Put crackers on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Put the spices on by hand. Press gently on the surface of the cracker to make sure they don't fall off during baking.
- Bake at 375 F for around 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
You can also use cinnamon and sugar to make little cookies. There are themed cutters for all holidays, so you can make this all year long.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.