Spin Mop as Off-Grid Laundry Machine

In desperation to clean my clothes without using a lot of water, soap and electricity, I wondered if using a spin mop bucket would be useful in washing, rinsing, and the most difficult part of hand washing, wringing out water from the clothes. I can wash small items, even shirts and pants, as long as I spin each clothing item separately with a wash cloth put on top of the item and tucked around. I use the foot pedal to spin out the item. Takes time to do a small load of laundry, but it really works great. I get a good leg workout too! The faster you can get the spinner to go, the drier the clothing becomes.

Thanks, I was debating this very method myself and was wondering if anyone had success with it before I went and bought one of these