Stir FryRecipes

Stir Fried Flat Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp

This is a great noodle dish to bring to a potluck or have at a party. You could eat this at room temperature. Feel free to change the meat if you would like, we used chicken and shrimp.

Prep Time: 30 minutes

Cook Time: 30 minutes

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 15 people

1. Prep your noodles. Individually peel apart each noodle and place into a large bowl. Add 5 tablespoons of soy sauce and dash of salt then toss evenly. Set aside to marinate.
  2. Prep the rest of your ingredients. Chop garlic, mushrooms, bok choy, and onions. Optional: I devein my shrimp and chopped chicken thigh into pieces then dash of salt/pepper for each protein.
  3. Pot #1: Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, some chopped onions and garlic. Sauté mushrooms and bok choy. Then set aside.
  4. Pan #2: Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon soy sauce with some onion and garlic then cook shrimp until finished. Set aside the shrimp.
  5. Using the same pan, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Sauté chicken pieces until cooked.
  6. In a small bowl, combine corn flour and water then mix. Combine both shrimp and chicken in the pan. Drizzle the corn flour/water mixture.
  7. Ready to pan stir fry noodles to your desired brown. This process took me 3x to do because that was the largest pan I had. Drizzle more soy sauce with dash of black pepper if needed.
  8. Lastly in a large bowl toss your vegetables cooked earlier with the noodles and mix.
  9. Ready to place in a large pan and garnish with cilantro.
  10. Ad

Yum! This is a lot like something I order at one of my favourite LA restaurants-- looks great!