Shrimp and Beef Stir Fry Noodles
Read More Comments
In Vietnamese this dish is called Banh Pho Xao Bo Tom which translates to rice noodles stir fried beef and shrimp. I like to occasionally make this dish because it is really easy and tastes delicious. This dish is versatile as you can switch up the meat and vegetables. You can use chicken, beef, or shrimp. For vegetables, you can use Chinese chives, bean sprouts, bok choy, etc.
Prep Time: 15-20
Cook Time: 15
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- Optional shrimp
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli
- 1 garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 package rice noodles
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 lb sliced beef rib eye
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Prep your package of noodles, peel into strands and set aside in a bowl.
- We preferred our dish with shrimp, so I peeled shell of some shrimp.
- Prep and chop your ingredients, Chinese broccoli, garlic, and onion.
- Make the sauce for the noodles. Mix water, oyster sauce and brown sugar. Stir together and set aside.
- Add dash of vegetable oil to a skillet over medium heat. Add your noodles in. Add the sauce mixture. Stir around for a few minutes, and thenet the noodles aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté your onions and garlic. Then add your sliced beef ribeye. Once cooked, set aside.
- Quickly sauté Chinese broccoli.
- Ready to toss stir fried noodles with all of your cooked ingredients. If you want the shrimp, sauté with the pan just used for a few minutes until shrimp is cooked.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you have left over protein and vegetables or need an easy and quick dinner, this stir fry noodle recipe is for you!
Try adding thinly sliced beef to your favorite stir fry vegetables for a tasty meal. This page contains beef stir fry recipes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.