Shrimp and Beef Stir Fry Noodles
Shrimp and beef are a popular combination when making stir fry noodle dishes. This guide is about making shrimp and beef stir fry noodles
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you have left over protein and vegetables or need an easy and quick dinner, this stir fry noodle recipe is for you!
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 8
Total Time: 23
- 1/2 lb steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb peeled large shrimp
- 1 carrots, grated
- 4 bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 lb bean sprouts
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- dash salt & pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 package wide rice noodles
- Wash and prepare your meat and vegetables.
- Heat pan and add the olive oil. Stir fry the steak for about 1 minute. Then add shrimp and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add onions, bok choy, carrots, bean sprouts and dash of soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice noodles and cook for another 3 minutes.
March 7, 20120 found this helpful
Try adding thinly sliced beef to your favorite stir fry vegetables for a tasty meal. This page contains beef stir fry recipes.