Stir Fry Vegetables with Shrimp
My take on an Asian inspired salad that is simple and easy to make.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3-4 people
- 1 bunch napa cabbage
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch green onion
- dash salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash and devein shrimp.
- Wash vegetables and chop tomatoes, green onions, shrimp and garlic.
- In a pot over high heat, add vegetable oil and minced garlic.
- Add the shrimp and stir fry quickly.
- Then add the napa cabbage and cover the lid for a few minutes until the cabbage wilts.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients; tomatoes, green onions and fish sauce. Toss and turn off heat. Top off with dash of salt and pepper when serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!