Strawberry Custard Recipe
Classic custard is made with eggs, milk, and sugar, resulting in a rich and creamy dessert. The addition of strawberry syrup adds a delicious fruit flavor as well as a bright and appealing color.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a treat recipe I would like to share. Custard is a sweet dessert made of eggs and milk. This time I'm adding strawberry to see how it will look and taste.
Yield: 12 serving
- 6 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp strawberry syrup
- Fill in each mold with 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar and melt until caramelized. Set aside and chill.
- Meanwhile mix together condensed milk, evaporated milk, heavy cream and egg.
- Add the strawberry syrup and stir until well combined.
- When mixture is ready pour into molds with sugar caramel.
- Bake in water bath for 25-30 minutes at 180 C.
- Chill before serving.
April 10, 20170 found this helpful
I've not tried strawberry custard. Now I am keen to. Thank you!