Graham Crusted Cheese Pineapple Custard
October 22, 2019
It's kind of amazing to have plenty of instant food boxes. I like innovations and this will be my next recipe experiment. Instant custard powder applied with some extra effort.
- 1 box (70g) instant custard
- 1 cup crushed grahams
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple slices in pineapple syrup
- Mix crushed grahams, 1/2 cup condensed milk and half of the grated cheese in a bowl. Stir until well incorporated.
- Place and flatten in a greased pan and put in fridge to chill.
- Dissolve custard powder in remaining condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Heat until near boil while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and pour over graham crust.
- Allow to cool and set.
- Using the same pot, pour pineapple slices in syrup.
- The custard comes with a sachet of caramel syrup topping. Add this into the pineapple, and stir well.
- Place over medium heat and simmer until it becomes very thick.
- Check if custard is set. Let the syrup cool down a little bit then drizzle this on top of the custard.
- Sprinkle with remaining grated cheese. Refrigerate and serve when cooled.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.