String of Lights Nail Art
I love seasonal nail art. This is a continuous string of Christmas lights that goes from your thumbnail to your pinky nail.
- white or silver base polish
- black polish with a thin brush
- a few coloured polishes
- nail dotting tool or toothpick
- Start by painting your nails white or silver. Let dry.
- Using a thin brush or dotting tool, draw a string starting from your thumb going all the way across your nails to your pinky nail. Make them twist and loop around for added character.
- Paint little lightbulbs in varying colours. An easy way to make perfect Christmas lightbulb shapes is to dab a circle of paint on, then use a dotting tool or toothpick to pull the paint upwards from the center to make a pointed tip.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!