Struggling With a Small Budget

Category Budget
If your paychecks are being stretched, look for places to tighten the belt. This is a page about struggling with a small budget.

I have been working hard on my credit score. I had bad vision up until yesterday when I got my glasses. I was able to read the fine print on some bills. I went to read the billing statements and found the interest rates horrible.

I went to Credit Karma and finally noticed the different options they have. I used the debt calculator which caused a breakdown. After calming down, I got on the phone to make some calls. I got the interest lowered for 6 months on one card. I am working on another. They asked for something in writing. It's faxed already as well. If at all you need help, use the options on Credit Karma for ease of mind. I am tired of doing all this.

I think I worked the budget 50 times today. I found a way to pay off one in full next month. I will pay off another in 4 months. My needs and wants will take a back seat for a while. I am making drastic changes this year. All to ease my stress.

Along with that I sat on the computer and searched sample sites. I have been blessed to get samples of thing I could not afford. It has truly helped me. I am living on very little to raise my credit score. I am hoping to find a cheaper place to live soon.

Thanks once again for reading.

I admire your great tenacity.

Congratulations on taking charge of your life. Since you have come this far, you must know in your heart that you can do whatever else it takes to bring up your credit score.

Glad you got those glasses. Good for you, taking these first steps. The most important step of all is not to add to those credit card balances while you work so hard to pay them off and improve your credit score.

But I believe you when you say you'll be more careful about what you "want" to buy. Your score is not going to improve quickly, so prepare to hang in there for the long haul. Best of luck to you in your endeavors to build good credit.

Thank you so much. I was very happy to find my score went up again two points. Have a good day.

Budget & Finance BudgetJune 14, 2018
🎃
🌻
🎂