Sunrise Cheesy Fried Rice
Upgrade leftover rice into a feast. This recipe is another kitchen innovation I discovered just this morning. My partner loves fried rice and I wanted it to be more flavorful with a different twist. Here's the recipe.
- 2-3 cups steamed brown rice (or any type of steamed rice)
- 1/2 bar mild cheese, cut into small cubes (set aside some for garnish)
- 1 potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 bulb minced garlic
- 1 hotdog or sausage chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 spring onions chopped
- Saute garlic, hotdog or sausage, and potatoes. Stir until the potato edges turn brown.
- Add the steamed rice and mix the ingredients well.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, a little salt and pepper to taste as you continue stirring the ingredients together.
- Then add the cheese cubes.
- Add in the spring onions. Stir for one minute and remove from heat.
- Place in a platter topped with chopped boiled eggs. Garnish with grated cheese and some spring onions.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!