Chicken Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
Chicken vegetable fried rice is a fast easy and delicious meal for your hungry family. This guide contains recipes for chicken vegetable fried rice
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a quick and easy way to make chicken fried rice with vegetables right at home. This dish can be made with shrimp, pork or beef also.
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut up into small pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, cut in half & sliced thinly
- 2 stalks celery, sliced diagonally very thin
- 3-4 cloves garlic, cut into paper thin slices
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups long grain white rice, precooked
All seasonings can be adjusted after a test taste.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken, garlic and toss it to get the flavor through the chicken.
- Add onion slices and celery. Toss and mix well.
- Cover and lower heat for 15 minutes.
- In a small skillet put water, butter and 1 beaten egg, as you would an omelet. Let in set until the egg is cooked.
- Remove from the pan onto a plate and using a fork and knife cut this egg in shredds. Add this to your skillet of meat and veggies.
- Then add rice, soy sauce and seasonings. Test taste for more ginger or soy sauce. Serve hot.
In This Guide