Surfer Dude Wrist Band
There are plenty of lovely jewellery items available to buy for little girls, but very little for boys. This is a cute wristband for little boys to look super cool. It has a sliding knot to make it easy to wear and it is quick and simple to make.
- coloured cord
- around 7 large beads
- Thread some of the beads onto the cord. Make sure you have 2 left over.
- Tie 2 knots either end of the beads. The knots should meet when the cord is wrapped around the wrist. Make sure that they are big enough to stop the beads slipping off.
- Tie another knot near one of the first ones the other side of it to the beads. Do not pull it tight.
- Thread the other end through this knot.
- Now you can pull the knot tight.
- The cord should now slip easily through the knot, back and forth, to make the bracelet smaller or larger
- Thread your last 2 beads onto the cord ends.
- Trim the ends to the length you want and tie knots to keep the beads in place. Loosen the wristband by sliding the knot to fit the bracelet over the hand, then pull it tighter to keep it in place on the wrist
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!