May 17, 2022
I made this craft for my mom's birthday. Money cake has become too popular and common so I thought of a different way to surprise her on her birthday.
- transparent tape
- plastic wrappers (3x16 inches)
- paper bills
- Plastic wrappers are too long for the size of the bills so I cut it into half.
- Place the money inside the plastic. One in each piece.
- Open the umbrella.
- Insert the tip of the plastic over the wires of the umbrella. Secure with tape.
- Fill the umbrella with the rest of the bills.
- Close and make sure all the hanging bills are hidden.
- Then surprise umbrella is now ready and perfect for gift giving.
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
May 17, 20220 found this helpful
That is such a fun idea!