Texas Hash Browns
These are great potatoes! Very good!
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1 (12 oz.) container sour cream
- onion, to taste
- 1 can mushrooms
- 2 cans of each, cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small box corn flakes
- Mix all together except corn flakes.
- Put in 9x13 inch pan; top with corn flakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, 15 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide