Thai Beef Recipe
Each cuisine has its own unique seasonings, spices, and sauces that make it recognizable. This is a guide about Thai beef recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a two-part recipe because I'm thrifty like that! This is my super easy, take on a delicious Thai beef dish. I use the marinade and turn it into a dipping sauce, then use the dipping sauce to make a sauce for vegetables on the side. It's the recipe that keeps giving!
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 2 meals
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemongrass (fresh grated or paste)
- 1/2 medium lime juice
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp dried chili flakes (adjust to your desired heat)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 4oz pieces of raw steak
- 1 can green beans
- Add all marinade ingredients except soy sauce and peanut butter in a bowl and whisk. Reserve 1/2 of this mixture in another bowl. Pour other 1/2 on steak and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add soy sauce to remaining 1/2 of marinade mixture and stir. Split this mixture in half. Take one half and mix with the peanut butter. This is your peanut sauce for your beans. The other half will be your steak's dipping sauce.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan to high heat and cook marinated steaks, about 4 minutes per side, to desired doneness. While they rest, heat green beans then pour the peanut sauce on top. Drizzle the steaks with the remaining sauce or serve on the side to dip with.
In This Guide