Thai Green Chicken Curry
Simple ingredients for a delicious green chicken curry that goes great with rice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 1 white onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Dice white onions, green bell peppers and boneless chicken then set aside.
- In a large pan on high heat, add vegetable oil. Then lower heat to medium and caramelized white onions.
- Add curry paste.
- Pour in coconut milk into your pan.
- Add bell pepper and chicken. Stir until chicken is cooked.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!