The Imelda Marcos of Ties?

Aside from flowers, head bands, lamp shade covers, book covers, quilts, dresses and belts, what cute craft ideas are there for old men's neck ties? My husband is the one I refer to in the title and I need to repurpose some of his collection.

By Mo

I wrapped the ties around a 16 inch straw wreath and put a musical, Christmas tie in a bow form in the middle. I got those from the Dollar Store and they played a musical song for Christmas. Anita S.

You could make a Christmas tree skirt by sewing the ties together along the length of each tie with the narrow ends at the same end. This will eventually result in a circular piece of material. Sew a small circle of material in the center to put around the tree. You can use Velcro, ties or snaps to hold the tree skirt closed.

Crafts Recycled CraftsSeptember 11, 2011
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/The-Imelda-Marcos-of-Ties.html

Recycled CraftsCrafts