Thread Knotting Up in Bobbin Case?

I'm in desperate need of help. My sewing machine just keeps pulling thread into a nest inside the bobbin case. It's like the thread is not being pulled through before the needle comes back down. I have put in new needle, checked tension both of bobbin and top thread, cleaned and oiled it and yet it is still doing this. Any suggestions?

You don't mention what machine you have...but I know my old Kennmore does this when one of 3 things have happened...

1. I have the bobbin in backwards
2. The screw for the bobbin case is too loose and too much thread is being pulled at once
3. I am using cheap thread and it just doesn't move smoothly through the machine and causes a mess

You can always try to call the machine manufacturer's toll free number and see if they can offer guidance...they are the experts on their machines.

Let me know what you find.

My guess is that the bobbin is in backwards. Check your user manual. The next step is to get fresh thread.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesOctober 11, 2018
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Thread-Knotting-Up-in-Bobbin-Case.html