Throat Soother

My throat is irritated due to a cold, yet because I take prescription meds I didn't want to take more meds if I could help it. My throat is so irritated it was making me kind of gag.

It was late so I didn't want to pull out a tea kettle. I used a bottle of water (drink a couple sips to make room), about 2 tablespoons of honey, and a packet of TrueLemon crystals. Lemon juice would likely work as well, and you may need to adjust the amounts to taste, but it soothed my throat so I could get some sleep.

This requires quite a bit of shaking to dissolve the honey, and mine was cool but not cold. Not something I would make ahead due to the raw nature of honey. Feel better, everyone!